Bulldozer Komatsu D155A-5
Presented in this section of the catalog ISTK bulldozer D155A-5 from the Advance embodies the genuine Japanese quality and reliability. Komatsu Parts for Heavy Machinery: visit our website AGA Parts. Ease of operation and easy to learn technique combined with high productivity and security.
- Designed for intensive work economical engine SA6D140E-2 (power 305 HP).
- In Komatsu D155A installed automatic preheating of the intake air.
- Lifting the side doors of the engine compartment.
- Grouped fillers oil.
- Reduction in downtime due to the modular design of the elements of power transmission.
- Reliable protection of the hoses of the hydraulic circuit of the tilt of the blade.
- The ability to switch speeds and changing the direction of movement through a single lever (Komatsu bulldozer D155A 5 is equipped with hydromechanical transmission Torqflow).
- A smooth ride and reduce stresses due to the torque Converter.
- Excellent adhesion on smooth or uneven pavement, and minimal vibration, which is achieved due to the balanced suspension on an elastic suspension, equipped with a cross carriage and rubber buffers.
- Komatsu D155A 5 features requiring no adjustment multi-disc brakes.
- Flat frame for easy maneuvering.
- A single joystick to perform a variety of operations.
- Easy to use joystick to control the equipment.
- Low noise cabin.
- Informative e-panel for current monitoring and status of all technical units.
|Engine power, HP||305|
|Operating weight, t||38,7|
|The type of blade||hemispherical|
|The volume of the blade, m3||8,8|
|Width of blade, mm||3 955|
|Cab type||metal cabin|
|Ripper||A single-tooth cultivator with adjustable angle of loosening|
|Transport length, mm||8 155|
|Overall height, mm||3 500|
|Overall width without blade, mm||2 659|
|Ground pressure, kg/cm3||0,79|
|The reference length of track, mm||3 210|
|Track width, mm||560|