Backhoe loader Komatsu WB97S-5
Model WB97S-5 belongs to the latest generation of backhoe loaders Komatsu, which arrives on the market with a number of innovations. During the development, constant attention is paid to clients ‘ requests coming from all over the world. The result is a user-friendly machine with top-notch performance.
- Joystick proportional control (PPC), standard on front loader and backhoe;
- Gearbox with automatic switch to “Full Power Shift”;
- Hydraulic Sistemas closed center (CLSS);
- Axial piston pump adjustable performance;
- “Power” and “Economy” mode.
- The optimal layout of the loader with parallel linkage;
- Excellent performance when loading;
- S-shaped boom;
- Functionally, the thoughtful layout of hydraulic piping and hoses along the boom;
- The highest figures in VIRUSNAME force and the lifting force.
- 3 steering modes: only front wheels “lead” “crab mode”;
- The capability of a hydraulic side-shift boom;
- Ability to use pallet forks;
- Quick couplers for the front and rear of the bucket.
Backhoe loader WB97S-5 features high performance and excellent operational characteristics, including increased values virinova efforts and capacity. The main design feature of hydraulic excavator of the Komatsu loader is a hydraulic system with closed center (CLSS).
Thanks to the adjustable oil flow system effectively utilizes the engine power in each moment of time. The presence of two operating modes – “Power” and “Economy” – allows the operator to choose between maximum power and minimum fuel consumption.
|Operating weight, kg||8 700|
|Engine power, HP||99,2|
|Bucket||duchaussoy (4 x 1)|
|Bucket width, mm||2 320|
|Bucket capacity, m3||1,03|
|Height of unloading of a loader, mm||2 840|
|Maximum height of unloading, mm||700|
|The volume of the back of the shovel, m3||0,19|
|Maximum digging depth, mm||6 465|
|Height of unloading, mm||5 148|
|Transport length, mm||5 895|
|Height, mm||3 780|
|Equipped with telescopic handle with wiring for hydraulic hammer|